AERIAL YOGA - AERIAL FLOW - AERIAL
TEACHER TRAINING INTENSIVE
AERIAL yoga is a unique class offering an abundance of development to your evolving journey. Students will be educated on the fundamentals of aerial yoga and how it applies to multiple philosophies. Industrial silks are used to cradle the body or hung independent for aerial advancement.
TRAINING BEGINS JUNE 2017
TRAINING: SAT & SUN'S
50 HOURS = $799
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
NOW - April 30th = JUST $599
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE - INTIMATE GROUP TRAINING
AERIAL TT INFORMATION MEETING TIMES:
- THURSDAY APRIL 13th 6:00 p.m.
- TUESDAY APRIL 18th 6:00 p.m.
- THURSDAY 27th 6:00 p.m.
200 Hour ASHTANGA TEACHER TRAINING
100 hour ASHTANGA EXTENSIONS
STARTS SEPT 2017
Hard yoga launches ASHTANGA TT - THE ASANAS = primary series TT
Join Hard yoga Senior Educators Carmela Rosas Monica Carroll in the 'journey of a thousand miles' opening a door of awakening that will expand your growth and awakening in a condensed environment.
Students will be taken on the journey through the eyes of 'teacher' and learn
- How to lead the entire ashtanga primary series asanas
- Anatomy - kinesiology and how it applies to the ashtanga practice
- Yoga philosophy, yoga sutras, and the 8 limbed path the true home of the Ashtanga teachings
- Yoga theming, music, atmosphere, marketing
- Aromatherapy, ayurveda, and holistic approaches to health
- Soundbath Immersion therapy techniques
- Assists, adjusts and leading a class
- and so much more...